There's something truly magical about the collection of details that pulls an event together and to be trusted with that special occasion is incredibly gratifying. Envy Events came from a need to create and was built on absolute passion and love, with every day that passion only grows. I can honestly say that there is nowhere else I'd rather be. I still immerse myself in every event as though it's the first, I still stand back in awe with what we have created and I still feel that heart bursting pride when you call and tell me that it couldn't have been more perfect.
We are a small boutique team and our service reflects that. We recognise that each event is unique and take pride in providing a service that is completely personalised. We don't do "cookie cutter" here and our aim is always to exceed expectations, we can proudly say that we have accomplished that so far.
I hope you enjoy looking through the work my team and I have created and I would love to hear from you to personally discuss your special event.
Getting to know me...
- I think it’s a woman's right to get new boots every winter
- I just adore musicals
- I make up really crazy songs on an impulse...all...the...time
- My favourite time of day is dusk, especially when the sky is red; it's just glorious
- Technology seems to hate me, it's mutual!
- I only like to use black pens, translation... a mild case of OCD
- My kids have white chocolate hair which I think is pretty special considering mine’s 70% dark
- As for chocolate, I'll take it any way it's coming, white, 70% dark or better yet filled with popping candy
- I'm a night owl. You may get an email from me at 2am, especially if it's raining - who doesn't love a rainy night? There's a song in that...
- I'll admit to being a slight control freak, this is in your best interest- trust me
- My favourite thing to eat, and coincidentally to make, is pizza
- Depending on what time we meet, I'll be ordering a caramel latte or pinot gris
- We love the big vibrant city of Auckland and we love living in the quiet little corner of it even more