We are always making bits and pieces for our events and thought that maybe...we should add some tutorials to our blog! Yay, pretty excited!
I'm so impatient so I just love craft that is quick, easy and uses materials and tools that I have close by. This is one such craft so I thought it would be perfect for our first tutorial. Please let us know your thoughts!
So please bear with me, this is my very first one! I hope it makes sense...
Glitter love Favor Bag with Glitter Peg
Step 1: Peg
- Glue the entire front of your peg (not too thick or thin.)
- Sprinkle over a generous amount of glitter and shake off excess (do this over a piece of paper so you can lift it up and funnel the excess glitter back into it's jar.)
Step 2: Bag
- Use your pencil to draw your lettering (or shape or whatever!)
- Using the paintbrush carefully trace the lettering, again not too thick or thin but be precise- the glitter will stick to any little bit of glue!
- Pour over glitter and gently shake of the excess.
- If you need to clear some glitter away to tidy up edges use the back end of the paintbrush to push it back into line.
Step 3: Wait
- The worst part- waiting for it to dry! Leave this one overnight.
- You can now fill the baby with a sweet treat for a wedding/party favour or as a thankyou gift or just to brighten someones day. 🙂 Enjoy!